martes, 5 de febrero de 2008

Stealing Beauty

"When" I'm out of sight
You think you're free
Out of my mind
Where can you be?

You say you're sorry
You were (only) with a friend
I know I worry
But it happens again and again

You say it ain't so
And I deny
I ever asked you to go
You say it ain't so
I want to believe
you won't deceive me anymore

Sooner or later
I give up this life
Wish I could hate you
(God) I know I've tried

How can you tell me
There's nothing to be said
(When) you took my money

Well that night I died
Laying in your bed

Song: SAY IT AIN'T SO
Autor: ROLAND GIFT

(music from motion picture "Stealing Beauty")

2 comentarios:

Cristina dijo...

al fin la has encontrado eh??? bien por ti. he visto el video en you tube y de ese he ido a otro de esos que hacen con escenas de las peli y me han dado muchas ganas de ver esta película. me gusta mucho liv tyler. la buscaré en el video club.
bueno guapo esta noche dan otro de oth, jur jur jur, que emoción.
besitos
Luna
pd.-veo que has vuelto a aficionarte a escribir en el blog. esto está bien.

RockAlberto dijo...

Síiii, la encontré. El que la sigue la consigue.

Ya te dije que te podría gustar. Ains, parece como si conociera tus gustos, jejej.

Gracias por comentar, morenaza :P

Un besito