sábado, 10 de marzo de 2007

Princess of Darkness (IBIS)

I'll be in my dreams in a rol that you are teaching me.
My Princess of Darkness, only smile me. I will fly thanks of your dark wings.
I don't matter the rest of world, only I need your soul, your halo, in my life.
You are the only one coloured person that I see when I walk up the streets. You makes me a coloured person when I down the streets.
I protect you besides the rain. Rain makes me feel so strong. My fear loses itself in your halo.
My mind told me once I should go to that place where I could meet you, but I'm afraid.
Music help me to change my bad moods easily.
I'm happy when I think of you. Peace in my mind.

Be water my friend. I have a lot of friendminds. They are in different places but they look likes theirselves. I love maneage their lifes.

I repeat me too much. When I say some crazy sentence, I want to say exactly these words.
The problem of clowns is in no-clowns people, because people never take clowns seriously.

She always finds the way to smile. I live in a free prison. Prison of freedom is my destiny, I try to addapted it.

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Hola mi cielo

me ha costao traducir este texto pero lo consegui, que bonito,que sentimental. me gustaría saber una cosa, estos textos los inventas tu o los coges de algún sitio? sea como sea son muy buenos, te felicito.
espero que sigas escribiendo y no te olvides de friday nihgt que aun estoy esperando a que continúes tu historia.
un beso cielo

cris

RockAlberto dijo...

Gracias.

Pues mira Cris, estos textos son míos, los invento yo.
Cuando no son míos pongo su autor, como ya he hecho en otros anteriores, para que se sepa de quien son porque me gusta respetar la propiedad del texto, igual que me gustaría que me la respetaran a mí.

Pues, por ahora Friday Night está un poco estancado, (en proceso de guionización, jeje, no sé si existe esa palabra) así que de momento seguiré publicando otras cosillas.
Rockalbert Company, compañia encargada de realiza los guiones siente profundamente las molestias ocasionadas a los seguidores de FN.

Gracias por dejarme comentarios, cariño.